Sign in to follow this  
gavi25

Suggestion for better Frame Rates

Hi there guys, I have been having a problem for a while with FS2004, my frame rates were really bad, flying aircraft with complex panels was a nightmare. This weekend I took the cover off my PC, took the CPU fan out and blew right down the side of it. Huge lumps of dust came out, so I cleaned it up and put it back in.Since then my FS2004 has been perfect again, I can now have 100% AI Traffic (Ultimate Traffic) at big scenery airports like Heathrow Pro, and have all the sliders in the settings maxed out to the right.My computer only has 1GB Memmory and Nvidia FX5500 Graphics card, and I dont need to shut down running services or anything.I know this has probably been mentioned before, but for me this simple process of blowing the dust out really has done my FS2004 wonders.Kind RegardsGavin Moss