Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Engine start sequence help in FS9

Hi Gang.I am looking for some help, as I have somehow managed to mess something up.I used to be able to have all of my engines start up in sequence one after the other, when using a key assignment set up in FS9. (I use the "]" key for auto-start,)but now when I press the key, all four engines start up at once.I know you can select a single engine etc, but this was very useful during push-back to have them start up one at a time.I am confused as to why this is happening, and would welcome any suggestions.Many Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The standard command is Control+E, 1, 2, 3, 4, or other number order.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Not sure about jets, but I start prop planes like this ( the engines start one at a time).Ctrl/Shift/F4E1M (tap once)slowly tap the +(over the equal key) and engine #1 will start to rotate then start.E2M (tap once)slowly tap + key.......repeat for more engines as need.It is really neat to see a 4 engine aircraft start like this when viewing from the outside view. Jerry