Sign in to follow this  
Guest rog54

Autobrake release

Guest rog54

Hello!I've read and heard that tapping the rudder pedals (toe bakes)it will release the autobrakes. On all my aircraft I find that I need to turn the knob manually otherwise I'll come to a hault on the runway until doing so. Is there a FS9.cfg tweak to solve this issue or have I heard wrong about tapping the toe brakes?Thanks!Roger

Guest rog54

Thanks for the reply, All aircraft that have the RTO/Autobrake knob.Including; boeing 737-Kittyhawk & PMDG, embraer 190, Boeing 717 by Jet City, Fokker & project Fokker 100's. I think that's all. :)Roger

Guest MikeGTO

I have the opposite problem on at least one freeware 747 I have, if I "bounce" the landing at all, the autobrake doesn't stay on. It will activate for a second on the initial touchdown, but then it turns off and doesn't work for the remaining roll.

Is there anything on the aircraft config file for autobrake? Im using the Fiftynorth models..and the darm autobrakes with Alex Kratz 737 series 200, 300 analog and digital panels dont seem to engage. Just want to know if there is a setting somewhere that I need to check for this.Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10