Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rake7575

Wilco/Feelthere Airbus Released

GentsWilco has finally released Airbus Vol1 (318-321 versions). Website is jammed with folks downloading so expect @2hrs to download either standard or deluxe versions. Have done a few flights and it's VERY impressive--incredible detail and superb flight model--if you have backgound in the Airbus you know how system intensive it is--they've done a great job in providing one of the most detailed handbooks I've seen.Little short in liveries but more will be released soon according to website. I downloaded for FS9 but I believe it is FSX compatible as well. CheersRake

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Gents>>Wilco has finally released Airbus Vol1 (318-321 versions).>Website is jammed with folks downloading so expect @2hrs to>download either standard or deluxe versions. >>Have done a few flights and it's VERY impressive--incredible>detail and superb flight model--if you have backgound in the>Airbus you know how system intensive it is--they've done a>great job in providing one of the most detailed handbooks I've>seen.>>Little short in liveries but more will be released soon>according to website. >>I downloaded for FS9 but I believe it is FSX compatible as>well. >>Cheers>RakeThanks, Rake. I guess I missed this one. ricardo