Everything posted by Ricardo41
-
niBuilds Addis Ababa Bole - Out Now
I'd be interesed in impressions as well, instead of reading about people's system problems. Fun fact: 99% of "system problems" go away after you've turned down your settings.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Synaptic A220 Version 1.0.10 is out on inimanager. Changelog here: Changelog 1.0.10
-
SkyMate Control: A high-intelligence ATC Coming SOON!
Vibe coded for a quick run on your wallet. Basically, agentic ai.
-
Flightsim.to no access unless ad blocker disabled
Logged in with no problem. Using uBlock origin lite.
-
Two favourites in one...
No idea who these two are.....
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
This mod adds better GSX-functionality to the A220. It installs into the MSFS 2024 community folder and runs from the EFB. GSX Mod for A220
-
FlightFX Hawker Beechcraft 800XP
Yawn
-
Batc jetway to ai traffic
MSFS 20245 works fine out of the box. You do not need any addons to run it.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Are Synaptic looking into the findings posted above?
-
Coming : Airport Alive from SoFly
How is this different from SoFly's Ecosoundscapes?
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
let's hope so.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
My transfer to the inimanager store was approved quickly. Does this mean that, in theory, GSX could bring "seated passengers" to the A220? Other than that, I don't really see the advantage of having it in the inimanager.
-
New Black Square TBM 850 sounds
I'd rather fight Chuck Norris than buy a sound that isn't Boris.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
I did install the profile, but the problem I am having ist a) jetways wont deploy (this is in Lisium's Design Riga airport), if I call for stairs, only one set of stairs is deployed - that on the rear. Need to trouble shoot further. Other than that it's a great plane. Love the 100% glass. No funky retro stuff. The business jet version of the A220 has a range of close to 6000 miles. Once the biz jet version is released, it'll put all the other puny little biz jets out of business.
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Bought this plane. Overall verdict: very satisfying. A few rough edges here and there. GSX seems a bit wonky. Performance is satisfying. I have a "potato" - 3060TI with 8 gigs of RAM, etc. Getting 30 fps steady. I very much like the 100% glass cockpit. And that it handles different compared to the boring Boeings and Airbusses.
-
Downloaded Vs Streamed
Downloading MSFS 2024 to your harddrive is like going to Gamestop and asking for a physical copy of MSFS.
-
Downloaded Vs Streamed
- I've tried everything!!!
Would it kill people to come up with meaningful thread titles that summarize or state the problem? - thus allowing folks searching for solutions to a similar issues to actually find the thread.- Recommended PC specs for MSFS2024
Nope 3440X1440p on a Samsung Ultrawide Monitor.😁- Recommended PC specs for MSFS2024
Love all the armchair advice.🤣 I run a 360TI, with 32 gigs of RAM - by all accounts a medium to medium/low system. I have everything set to medium and high, with TLOD and OLOD at 100. Cockpit gauge refresh rate at high. Texture resolution and offline terrain precaching are two of the biggest performance killers - set both to medium. I have my framerates capped at 30 fps and use AeroTune to balance the system. Various programs are running outside my sim. I get - with few exceptions - smooth performance and a steady framerate. Fly the plane and don't worry about things that only pixel peepers care about.- SU 6 BETA Released
- Navigraph charts now gets weekly updates
This, to me, is the more interesting news: https://navigraph.com/blog/epic-2-msfs-2024- Free SayIntentions AI Graphics tool for subscription users
Exactly this. As I mentioned, I use Claude and Claude Cowork on a daily, and it is, at the very least, a massive time saver. The "negative" comments about AI on this thread mostly show a complete lack of knowledge of the current state of AI, or are based on what AI used to do a couple of years ago. Obviously, if you use AI the way you use Alexa, the results are going to be predictable.- Free SayIntentions AI Graphics tool for subscription users
Dear Lord, this started out about a small addition to SI (I tried it, the results were mixed), and we're now in Terminator territory. BTW, I use Claude and Claude Cowork every day in my work, and I think it's an amazing productivity tool - provided you know what you're doing. We're way passed the "asking a chatbot a question" stage.- FA50 by Contrail – | Official Trailer
If I remember correctly, the FSW version even had the option of dual GTN 750s. The Contrail one doesn't? Hard pass. - I've tried everything!!!