Sign in to follow this  
Guest guidieri

MD11 by Sky Simulations : installer problem...

Guest guidieri

The installer does not work for me :sanstitre1cj0.jpgsanstitre2hh6.jpg

Guest JTEK99

From their FAQ at: http://www.skysimulations.com/index.php?fr...at=MD11%20Setup------------------------------------------FS9 & FSX - The files needed for the installation couldn't be located. - (February 07) You need to have the whole Flight Simulator files on the same folder as stated on the windows registry key:..:: FS9 ::..Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0Sub-Key: EXE Path..:: FSX ::..Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator10.0Sub-Key: SetupPathThe setup needs vital files in order to successfully install, so if for any reason you changed the location manually or renamed the flight simulator folder, you need to update this key within windows registry. --------------------------------------Hope it helps. It's about the only thing they have in their FAQ at the moment.

Guest guidieri

I did this already, without success...The whole fs2004 is on the same folde, same partition : I don' t understand. I guess I have lost 25 bucks...

Try downloading the product again. Make sure your anti virus software is de-activated. Quirky little things can happen. I experiencrd this on the Piper Meridian from Flight 1.

There now is another...If the above solution doesn't fix your problem and you still get an image like this one below...Please use the download tool again to get the latest installer available, some of the parameters have been changed in order to comply with international versions of Flight Simulator 9 and Flight Simulator X.And btw, your exe path is "G:Flight Simulator 9" then?

Mike...

Guest guidieri

Yes, this is the correct path for the .exenone of the fixes works for me 'till now... :-(

Guest simensa

And your in your Windows registry you have a key at the following location? (Check using regedit.exe)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator9.0And underneath that key you have a subkey that looks like:EXE Path and its value is : G:Flight Simulator 9 ?Is that correct?