Sign in to follow this  
CraigC

Anti-Aliasing (red panel)

When I run with AA turned on I get a red checkerboard effect on the Main panel that looks like this you see belowSystem Spec isAthlon 2.4Ghz (Thermal Take cooling fan)MSI KT4V 333 mobo with 4-in-1 drivers (438 i thinks)512GB DDR 266 RAMGforce4 TI4200 64MB from Creative 40.72 Nvidia DriversSB Extigy USBHipper 450W powerbox80GB Seagate Barracuda HD20GB Western DigitalAOPEN CDRW 48x!3DMark 2001SE score (10350, at 1000x800,16bit) Anyone got any ideas as to how I can fix it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You have to be running in 32-bit color to use AA..JamesJ

I run in 32-bit and get the same visual on my 2d panels using AA....maybe only when I try 4x, but I get the same thing.Craig

I get that too, but only when the "red script" for frames/sec or parking breaks or SquawkBox or Active Weather appear on the screen. After the red lettering is finished, if I just left-click on the upper part of the screen (off of the panel), the red effect goes away.

Great tip, it worked! I never noticed that before....Thanks alot!CraigP.S. Now if I could actually stand flying at 6fps with 4xFSAA :)