Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Where is the list/folder of current AI aircfart?

I had two differant sets of AI, My Traffic 2006 and another "military AI" installed on my FS2004. I saw an ad at SimMarket for ANOTHER, differant set of AI named, "Traffic PlusPak - Military Aircraft 2" These new AI have a "system" to make any of them FLYABLE aircraft, which I have no entension of using this feature as it loads a LOT of aircrat into my FS2004 "AIRCRAFT" folder.My problem is when I see some AI militay acft now, I don't know if it is from the OLD AI program or the NEW program that I just installed. Is there a file or folder that contain ALL of the current aircraft that are used as AI? Or is there a list somewhere that list them. I cannt find a folder of what I think is only AI. PLEASE help me if you can. Thanks, jerry

Hi,No, there is no such folder or list. The closest thing would be to decompile your traffic bgl files with TTools and look at the aircraft.txt files that are generated. That would tell you which aircraft are used in which traffic file (each contributed by one of those AI packages).Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

I kind of "missed the boat" when all of this AI stuff started and I'm to old and dumb to learn it now. I did find a Coast Guard C-130 with a Reg number of "1715" at KECG ( Elizabeth City Cogard AS) and this is the SAME number on the Just Flight's Coast Guard C-130 in there TrafficPlusPak-MilitaryAircraft2 package. The C-130 was on the base, then I took the Just Flight's C-130 OUT of the FS2004/ aircraft folder and went back to the base and it was GONE. I put the C-130 folder back into the FS2004/aircraft folder and it RE-apperaed, which prooved to me that the AI of the Coast Guards C-130 was comming from the Just Flight's #2 Aircraft folder and it must be there for the C-130 ai to show up. Only problem it sure puts a LOT of aircraft in the FS2004/ aircraft folder with a longer load up time. Thanks for the info. jerry