Sign in to follow this  
RobbieHe

Saving Flights?

I am having problems with opening saved flights and not having FMC information saved in the Level D 767 or the AP altitude and heading saved in the Capt Sim 707. The problem is worse in the Level D because after about three seconds, the engines stop, and I have to apolgize to my virtual passengers and perform an inflight engine startup.I have the latest version of FSUIPC installed. Are there any other suggestions for me and others like me.Thanks,RH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It cannot be done. Saving the flight in FS9 only saves the FS9 parameters (location, altitude, aircraft). The panel information/FMC information for the PMDG aircraft are separate from FS9. I think PMDG suggests saving the panel state and THEN saving the flight information - but this hasn't always worked for me.You might want to post the question on the PMDG website - there may be a new solution - but the problem is definitely a PMDG problem - not FS9.(This also happens with Level-D products too).Brian

Thank you for the response! How then do you handle long distance flights? You can't (or usually can't) sit there for 8 hours. It seems like you would have to save it then get back to it later.RH