Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

ai aircraft problem

Guest jimmer

hii have been having a problem with some of my ai aircraft. the problem is that the aircraft are not showing up for example united airlines new colours 757 ai aardvark does not show up and i think it is beacause of this as shown in the picture do any of you now why this problem is occuring and i have checked in the aircraft.cfg file and that all matches and is correct thanks in advance jimmer

ai aircraft shouldn't show up as an aircraft option for 'human' pilots.does the black screen happen for other aircraft. if yes do you have a nvidia video card? if yes turn off anti-aliasing.or ... are you saying that UAL 757s are not seen AS ai traffic when you are 'playing the game'?--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Well, typically that looks like an incorrect model.You should have a statement in the aircraft.cfg file that looks like this:sim=aia_757_200_pwThe aia_757_200_pw bit needs to relate exactly to an .air file in the aircraft folder (i.e. the Pratt & Whitney version of the B757).If you look in the United texture folder, this should also show that the PW model is the correct one, i.e. the bitmap files should be called aia_757_200_pw_l and _t.The alternatives will be the RR (Rolls Royce) and GE (General Electric) versions

ngxu_banner.png