Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11ME

Live "ATC" Chatter....

Guest MD11ME

Thought I wouls share this with my fellow simmers. Something I have been doing for a while now. There's a site LiveATC.net that has alot of different live ATC links. I open the one that is closest or in the same state at least where I will be flying and minimize it start FS9 and there you go live ATC chatter for "FREE" while you fly....I'm sure some do this already but for those who did not know.I remeber in FS2000 I paid like $30 bucks for a program to play looped recorded ATC in the background....lol. Hope you like!P.S. A great man once told me - Aint nothin cheaper than "FREE" and in this modern world we live in of high priced add'ons this is a real steal.Ruben RomeroFSX - The day the music died

Hey Ruben,I couple this with Flightaware's live tracking feature, as well. Recently, when S.I.L. was flying home from the Virgin Islands, with a stop @ KMIA, I fired up the sim, downloaded the filed flightplan from Flightaware and we almost flew together - within 20 NM at one point based on Flightaware info. I then tuned in MSP approach, tower and ground picked up his pilots' communications. Pretty cool, this internet/flightsim stuff. Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.800 FSB/2MB L22 GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 6.12's6x EATM AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals

Regards, Kendall