Sign in to follow this  
brianbash

FeelThere A320 Patch Released

I know there are a lot of FeelThere Airbus haters out there, but if anyone is interested they just released the patch.

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!

I gotta say, while I'm still gonna wait a bit to see what other products have to offer, they seem to have done a pretty good job after all of opening up and listening to user requests/issues.If for nothing else, they certainly deserve some credit for that.Hoping the patch eases some of the early buyers' frustrations.EDIT: Though I have to say, I am amazed to see people having the same problems downloading the patch as they did with the initial purchase...

Regards,

Brian Doney

I've never had problems downloading from them. They dont have the fastest servers, but ive never had it time out like some are saying. Maybe it's cause I use free download manager.

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!