Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

A380 AI planes?

I know it hasn't been scheduled for flying yet, but it would be nice to see some A380's as part of AI traffic. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this. I used to think this was an ugly plane, but the more I look, the more it isn't!

Yeah it is growing on me also. I had Traffic 2005 from Just Flight, it sucked the frames right of my computer it had the A380 and the 787 but I went back to Ultimate Traffic which is easier on my frames but it is really behind the times now.

Guest KD Larsen

There is a freeware one available at flightsim (it was available at AVSIM earlier, but since someone nagged so much about an email adress missing from the file, it was removed again). It may not have the best paintkit / included paints, but that's being worked on by "Tel" over on the EvAI forum: http://www.evolveai.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1720&page=3EDIT: Forgot to add, filename is ai_a380.zip - for flightplans, check this thread: http://www.evolveai.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1649