Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Looks nice some nice bizjets are comin'

Eaglesoft snuck in a few screenshots here a while back. It looks like their Beechjet/Premier project is evolving nicely, and close to release. Here's a link to their previews page:http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/upcoming_releases.htmI for one can't wait for the release. I can't recall a payware bizjet with the quality shown in these preview shots. That's about the only "gap" in my aircraft library.... -John

Guest progrmr

I agree that a payware bizjet is needed - but those are some pretty limited screenshots.I don't know about others, but it's going to take alot more than a nice external model to make it worth paying for.

I believe the interior shots for the '400 are coming. But I think the interior virtual cabin shots of the Premier equal the quality of any payware A/C I've seen.... Did you by chance miss those, or were you looking for something else in the way of shots. 'Bout the only thing I thought was missing were shots of the dynamic wing views.... -John

I looked at the screen shots...nice...BUT what about the most important thing...the PANEL?You will have to go far to beat that FREEWARE classic, the Falcon 50.

I could only catch a glimpse of the Premier's Virtual Panel.... I suppose we'll have to wait for more shots to know how it is done..... Considering the people involved in the project, I suspect it will be very well done. But having said that, there are some freeware panels which exceed almost all in the payware arena, like the Falcon's or the Dash 8's... I'm optimistic that these jets will have a little something for all of us..... From what I see from the shots, I believe they'll at least equal aircraft like the Flight1 421....-John

Guest progrmr

I did miss them so I went and checked them out.Look pretty good - I'm for sure going to check out the finished product.Also - I don't understand this fascination with Virtual Cabins. Pilots belong in the cockpit. I'd rather see processing power going for other things - a sharper VC, or at least better framerates (this based on other aircraft I've flown w/ virtual cabin)! Be nice if there was a way to disable this "feature" !!

I don't care for virtual cabins when they are modeled as part of the exterior view--those do gobble framerates, and seldom do pilots fly in spot view that close to an aircraft that they care about seeing the inside cabin. In the interior view, virtual cabins only gobble up fps if they are in view--FS only renders what you "see". And on my P3/800, I've never had a huge fps hit looking at them unless an entire airliner cabin is being modelled. Flying with the V/C, as I often do on the 421C, has no fps hit on my system, and neither does panning around to look at the virtual cabin."Pilots belong in the cockpit."Very true, but FS2002 is a flight simulator, not a pilot sim. All aspects of flight are valid for enjoyment of the sim. Some people like nothing better than to reproduce a virtual "lifestyles of the rich and famous" and get a sense for what it's like to be a passenger on one of these jets. If that means looking around a virtual cabin, so be it.

Guest RobA

Michael, Funny, I loved the body shape! Like John said, there's something here for everyone. ;-) I love learning real pilot skills and ATC but at the same time some of my fondest memories in aviation were as a passenger and this can be simulated as well. Looking forward to some more screenshots, especially of the panel. I'm using the Falcon 50 in TCA paint as my standard biz jet class but wouldn't mind an even better aircraft. :-) We shall see.Best, Rob

You may want to take a peek at the 400A now:-)

I've got to get these birds when they come out!.. When will they be out anyway????

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2