Sign in to follow this  
ftwd

Project Fokker F28 autopilot question.

Hi there,have been waiting so long for this aircraft and just love flying it.I just have a question, is it possible, or does anyone know of a freeware gauge that allows autopilot pitch hold to be conected to the flight director pitch gauge? This would allow the aircraft to be flown on autopilot using pitch hold instead of vertical speed. I have tried assigning the "pitch set to flight director" setting in FS9 but when I press the assigned button, the autopilot only sets the pitch at the time of pressing the button not the pitch on the flight director. Moving the flight director up and down has no effect. I assume that this is due to the flight director gauge on the F28 panel not being a default flight director.Cheers,Nathan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

About which plane are you talking? Project Fokker or OmWings? I have the OmWings. See page 6 of the Flight Hand Book:If mode SC is selected on the Autopilot mode panel (only before take-off) the Speed Command provides computed pitch command for take-off and optimum climb out pitch command with wings level.Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"