Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raptor40

Aircraft Models Not Visible in Selection Screen

Guest Raptor40

Hello All,I had this problem with some aircraft in FS2002 and I used a utility that converted older models to be able to be used in FS2002. I now have a similar problem in FS9. Some of the aircraft (freeware) were designed for FS9. I can select the variation but the model does show in the window. Can anyone point me to a utility or a possible fix for this problem?Thanks in advance. - Cecil

Not sure if this is the cause or not, but if you are using fSAA and set it higher than 6x (IIRC), the models will sometimes not show in the window.Like I said, I am not sure if this is even remotely related to the issue you are seeing though.Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Cecil, this has been an issue for some time, so don't feel bad. It seems that all Nvidia cards that use the newer drivers will experience this with AA set higher than 4 or 6 with some cards. The bad news is that if you have a newer card, you cannot install the older drivers as they are not supported. I hope this clears things up for you.

Guest Raptor40

Thank you for the answers. I think that may be my problem. Just a quick follow-up question. I'm not familiar with the terms fsAA or AA, can you please elaborate on where I can find this setting? I assume it's anti-aliasing, but I have learned not assume anything.Thanks again.

yes, its anti-aliasing. if you get the latest drivers from nvidia, they should fix it

Guest Raptor40

Thanks again. I will update the drivers and see what happens.Cecil