Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Filemon Questions

Hey everyone, after not having the performance that I am satisfied with for a loooooooooooong time, I've finally downloaded Filemon. It had so many entries after I exited FS9, I don't know what is what?? Under the results section, I noticed some cab files "not found" and also a couple that didn't say anything other than a blank space. For Example, usually it would say "success". If this spot is empty, is that not good as well as "not found"? Now, how do I get the files back that may be missing. I actually have a cab file for the wright flyer missing in the bunch?? How could I be missing a default file for something I have never touched or looked at since the day I have been using FS9 when it was released?? Any suggestions? I was going to upgrade again, but my tech said that I should be getting smooth performance with what I've got and to save my money for now. Filemon is my last attempt for happiness. Thanks for any tips folks. I am ready to throw money away AGAIN for my crazy obsession of smooth performance I am always chasing after. Can I finally win this time without breaking the bank again?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!