Sign in to follow this  
Guest emt2ed1

Problem with rudder always turning plane to the right

Guest emt2ed1

Hi All Don't know what the heck happened. Any plane I choose, the rudder always stays stuck to turn the aircraft to the right. Joystick connections are correct. i use a Saitek x52 joystickThanks for any help you can giveEd

Guest geebeer2

I had the same problem at one point and found that I had turned one of the radial knobs off center. Once I had centered the knob all was well.The trouble with so many knobs is that one can get knocked around and you don't even know it.The radial knobs have a little indent to make centering easy to adjust.Give it a try before recalibrating everything.Best,Jan

Guest pam

Try this just before starting to taxi hold your brakes downand move your joystick left and right a few times then release the brakes and see if it taxis straight.It does for me...pam

Guest FSJUNKIE

>I had the same problem at one point and found that I had>turned one of the radial knobs off center. Once I had centered>the knob all was well.>The trouble with so many knobs is that one can get knocked>around and you don't even know it.>The radial knobs have a little indent to make centering easy>to adjust.>Give it a try before recalibrating everything.>>Best,>JanMaybe late reply for me, but this was my problem as well. It happens from time to time as I'm swapping out my X52 for my flight yoke and vice versa. If you don't use the radial knobs for rudder trim, you could probably go into the FS9 controller assignments menu and remove the joystick assignment altogether. People who fly without autopilot and autoland sometimes use the rudder trim for assistance in flying in crosswinds.Good luck,Roy