Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Got Dreamfleet's Archer III... Problems

but I'm having some issues with it...I tried registering on dreamfleet's forum, but my account still hasn't been activated, and i'm anxious to try this plane! :)i'm getting these errors...realxpic5.jpgnobasemapyw3.jpglet me know if anyone has an idea of what these are, thanks! :(I did do the 'open folders in diff process' thingy and also the GNS430 is in both locations that they ask for

Hi Emir, I don't know if I can help, but what OS are you using? If it is XP, all should be well. Did you install the Garmin trainer to your C drive, not the root FS9 folder? It should be able to run by itself outside of the FS9 environment. This has been my past experience with the other dreamfleet products with Reality-XP units, so I assume it would be the same here. I am sure someone else will chime in if I'm wrong as it's been a long time since I've visited this issue of sorts. I certainly don't want to give bad advice. Was there any instructions as to where to install the Garmin software with the Archer package? I hope this helps.

I just figured it out... it ended up being a faulty installation of the garmin trainer :)

OK i take that back... now i'm getting the 1st one with another error... which is can't start Realixty XP GNS 430 Error 3524