Sign in to follow this  
dannyh

Static aircraft at Paris Airport

I have some static aircraft at Charles de Gaul that are without textures. If I install France 1 and France 2 they are still there but again they have no textures, they seem to be in the right places on the gates. I have searched for static aircraft and BGL files but no joy.It is in my addon scenery folder but not in the scenery folder within as I have not transferred that yet.As I have not installed any scenery for CDG I am at a lose.Any help would be really appreciated.RegardsDanny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You are taling asbout probably the Aerosoft distribution of the two France collections, correct?Static aircraft are unique to each scenery with .bgl files in the airports scenery folder and texture file types in the airports texture folder. The Aerosoft auto-installer should have taken care of this putting the correct files in the folders they create. Usually as I recall, not near my FS rig right now, there is an Aerosoft folder created under your FS9 folder. You'll then find each airport folder or possibly a couple of folders for each airport (different conditions) in that folder. Not much goes in the addon-scenery folder.Many of the Aerosoft distributed sceneries offer an option to install or not install static aircraft.I have both France 1 and 2 but do not install static aircraft so I can't check. If you have trouble fixing this, go to the forums on Aerosoft.com. Register your product on the FAQ/update page by entering your product serial number delivered in your CD cases. You can then query to see if there are any patches or FAQ notes.