Sign in to follow this  
Guest GLBatRIC

Help with FSX install

Guest LeeWang

>>>PS: Jeff (I_fly_on_AWACS) - Sorry to see FSX has driven you>to drinking. ;-)<<>>No no my friend, my drinking problem started with FS2002,>since I skipped FS2000 and went straight from FS98 to Fly! and>Fly!2, I've successfully added a few more years to my life.>:)>>Jeff:-lol :-lol :-lolI love these forums... You can always find a fix to your problems.... I think I now know why I started drinking... Thanks Jeff:-lolLee:-lol

>The OP stated he has limited time available to enjoy simming.> Based on my many hours struggling unsuccessfully with FSX, my>recommendation that he avoid FSX was not a joke, nor was it>"FSX bashing." It was my advice on how to get the most out of>limited FS playtime, and I stand by it...FSX has given me>little in the fun department in comparison to the older>version, even after a number of "lost weekends" messing with>it, both pre and post SP1, on a cutting-edge PC.>>If that conclusion offends someone's tender little>sensibilities, well so be it.>>Regards>>Bob Scott>ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V>Santiago de ChileBob every FS has a lot of hours of tunning in it :-lolRunning both Sims together on the same HD WD raptor that is with great results... the swap file is on the primary HD :-)Flying lately more and more in FSX which is great performance too :-)Only FSX is a "beast" to tune :-lol Cheers,Andr

André

Guest crasher

For what it is worth,I have 9 and X installed on different discs. I have installed and uninstalled X several times without getting into trouble. FS9 is still the best to stick with and anyhow,I have spent a fortune buying a fleet can`t turn them out to grass for a long time yet. Best wishes to all, Alan