Sign in to follow this  
rgr841

Pay version of routefinder

I currently use the freeware portion of routefinder, my question is, if I pay for the full version can i convert the plans into fs9 and not have to hear atc giving corrections,i.e., headings, altitudes, etc. and strictly follow the flightplan as given, using a/c I have purchased? I now only use flight following and don't file an ifr plan as they don't agree.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I currently use the freeware portion of routefinder, my>question is, if I pay for the full version can i convert the>plans into fs9 and not have to hear atc giving>corrections,i.e., headings, altitudes, etc. and strictly>follow the flightplan as given, using a/c I have purchased? I>now only use flight following and don't file an ifr plan as>they don't agree.No matter what your flightplan says in FS9 if you're using default ATC it's going to pretty much keep you off of it pretty often.

rgr841:i must agree with jeff that FS's ATC isn't going to give you 'real world' type control of your flightplan reguardless of how you create and load into FS a route.there are payware ATC programs for FS that advertise providing a more RW experience (i don't own any of these so others will need to comment).--