Sign in to follow this  
Guest tubular

Pops and clicks in Fs9

Which aircraft are the worst? Some aircraft, like the PMDG 747 have a slight clicking noise that is a normal sound for the instruments.One clicking noise I have occasionally noticed you can make disappear is to shut off the sound for a second with the 'Q' key on the keyboard (I think that's the one, whichever shuts off all sound while in the sim).Kim

Guest tubular

I've tried most of the time with default skyhawk. But the other default have this too, more or less. Addon aircraft I've downloaded often have no clicks, one though had pops. I know it's not the clicking sound from clicking buttons, not the chracteristic sound. It is something else. If I turn off only the engine sound button, the pops and clicks are gone, though they will be there sometimes when getting speed and rolling, so the sound from the "rolling" appears. So there seem to be some "sound file thing", though in windows theese files play perfectly... It's strange don't you think?. But you can live with it most of the time...Thanks again Kim