Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nealoc187

Entering multiple waypoints in Flight1 Pilatus PC12 GPS?

Just wondering if it is possible to manually load multiple waypoints (so as to create a full flight plan) in the KLN90B used in the F1 Pilatus PC12? I don't use the default ATC (I use radar contact v4 and FSBuild2) and as such I never have any need to go into the default flight planner. I know how to use the real KLN90B so I thought I'd be able to figure it out, but I failed. The only thing I can seem to do is a single GPS Direct waypoint. At this point it's looking like the only way to enter a full flight plan might be to load it in the default FS9 flight planner.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Flight1 Pilatus PC12 simulation uses the default Microsoft programmed GPS data to operate its KLN90B so it operates just like the default, just displays like what you would see on the KLN90B. Bendix/King does have a specific computer based trainer you can find here ( https://www3.bendixking.com/wingman/commonc...o.training.page ) if you are actually needing to train on the real unit. If you are involved in an aviation training program that specifies learning this system you should have been provided appropriate material for that class. If you are just wanting to know how to operate the unit for the sim I'm afraid this is about as close as you are going to get, Bendix/King so far has not authorized anyone to produce a sim version of their actual GPS units.