Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

iFly 747 Flight Plans - 'Swap shop'

I am starting to get a collection of flight plans for the iFly 747 (i.e. in .FLTPLAN format). As these take a while to compile (using the FMC) and (as far as I can see) there is no way to import plans from any other programme (FSBuild possiblt excepted) I wondered if there was any scope for a kind of 'swap shop' for these. Maybe a 'sticky' post where people could upload and share their iFly plans?? Just a thought,Martin

Guest Stanner1953

Martin,I have FSBuild and would prepare some routes for you. However, I would need instruction on how to e-mail the file.In turn I need help with the iFly747. 1. How to perform a "cold start"2. How to register the standing plane position (IRS).I have read the manual, but I am still unable to do the above.Stanner

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately (at least from an FS perspective!) I am just about to go abroad for a while, so all things Flight Sim have to come to a temporary halt from today. I'll be back in late September and have another look at this thread then.Quickly though, to get a cold start, go into the FMC, click the MENU button, then LSK 1R (SIMU), then LSK 3L - Select Next startup state. Choose cold and dark. That's all - the should show on that line. Next time you start it should be cold and dark.The FMC doesn't seem to work in the same way as the one with PMDG planes. Your current position should be registered on the FMC automatically (Pos Init page, LSK 4R). If you move the plane by slewing, the co-ordinates change to match the new position.Hope that helps.M.

"to get a cold start, go into the FMC, click the MENU button, then LSK 1R (SIMU)...."Should have said LSK 6R, but it's obvious when you see the FMC!M. :-)