Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

Cargo doors / Folding wings

I have aircraft that indicate commands for folding wings and operation of cargo doors but the only animations I get to work are the exits (shift + e). I'd like to see my cargo doors on my freighters but nothing happens. I'm using 'shift +c' and 'shift + f'

There is no key command assigned for those functions by default, you have to go into assignments > General aircraft commands and assign keys before it will work, have you done this?Jim

>There is no key command assigned for those functions by>default, you have to go into assignments > General aircraft>commands and assign keys before it will work, have you done>this?>>Jimok, I set the 'folding wings' option in the assignments but nothing happens. I know this aircraft has that capability. Also, I don't see an option for the cargo doors, only the exit doors and those work fine. Have I still missed something?

isn't the procedure the same for all aircraft with these features?The one in question right now is Camille Valiquette's B787-800.Also his cargo B787-9F.Before that was the Simmer's Sky models.

>isn't the procedure the same for all aircraft >with these features?developers seem to be consistant for the main passenger door opening w/FS's 'default' door command. after that things change based on each developer 'likes.' the number of 'hijacks' of FS 'standard' commands to do 'other things' include: landing light animations, rwy turnoff lights, 2nd passenger, servicing doors, cargo doors, rotating beacon lights, etc. under a wide variety key-strokes.don't have the 787, so can't answer the 2nd-half of your questions. i would guess animation commands used are explained in the developer's 'readme' file--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/