Sign in to follow this  
tangerine

Airbus.... CLS or Overland?

Guest PARADISE

I have the CLS version of the 340 and am very pleased with it. I believe that the Overland and CLS versions are very similar in both looks and performance. You will notice that some repaints, for example, will work for both models. I chose the CLS because at the time it seemed to be getting slightly better reviews from the FS community.I don't think that you can go wrong with either one.John M

If you enjoy lite packages, both of the above should please you, however CLS seems better done with the panel and VC.If you like more realism and systems wait for FeelThere Airbus vol.2 which should be out relatively soon.Best regards,RafalP.S. By the way: after buying TIR4 I rediscovered the pleasure of flying PSS A340-300 from the VC. Especially by night ;)

I would recommend the Overland package since it cost only 19 Euros and includes all the Airbuses including the A306, A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, A342, A343, A345, A346 and even the A380. All models are well done, the paints are marginal, and like the CLS the panel and systems are of the light nature. I would suggest downloading the repaints since there well done by many talented individuals like Tom Collins, Cyril Breton, Luis Mendez, Kyle Schurb, etc.Two examples...A343http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/175855.jpgA346http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/175856.jpgDarryl