Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Tutorial for Rick Piper's HS748??

I have searched eveywhere - so I don't believe there is one. I have been reading and working through the manual and checklists - but am finding it hardgoing. This is a brilliant freeware a/c - it really has a "feel" about it - the quality of the VC and sound package alone are enough for me to place it is the "must have " category. I have managed to start it and get it off the ground - but would love a bit of assistance in the form of a flight tutorial. Anybody know of anything around??Thanks Barry

Barry, Its unfortunate that there isn't a 'tutorial' in the standard sense but if you follow the checklists to the letter that should see you do all the correct things at the right times. also which you have done, read the manual for a bit of background on each system, you'll be flying. The only thing to look out for is the fuel heaters and anti ice when outside temps are low. I load the aircraft and then follow the shutdown checklist straight away it sets me up nicely and I don't miss anything. Unfortunately there isn't a cold start state that you can flick a switch for that I know of.George