Sign in to follow this  
MSW

OOM Problems!!! Help!!!

I usually have all of my addon sceneries within the scenery library turned off except a few. I have been trying to fly from CYYZ to KMDW and I was running Filemon and noticed that it is calling for files of scenery on the other side of the globe, when I switched them off it would call for other scenery files that are not even close to the area that I am flying. What's going on? Of course the memory keeps stacking up until OOM so I can't ever finish the G__ D___ flight! It seems like no matter what I do the program is constantly calling for files which are unrelated to where or what I am flying. Is there any fix for this?Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Go into the scenery library and disable ALL of your add-on sceneries except the two you are using for that flight. That is the only thing that will determine if one of those two sceneries is causing the issue. Do you use UTUSA? Do you have the patch applied? I have been using the model of disabling ALL add-on scenery prior to a flight for months now. I have not seen an OOM since I started doing it...-P