Sign in to follow this  
Guest PT-SLE

Vista liners 737 classic

Hi,I found the 737 classics of the Vistaliners and them they are pretty and well build, however do not possess wingview! Exists some way to apply they?Only Cantu can give wingviews or have a way like hexadecimal edit for active wingview when i press shift 1 or 3 for see?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you see wings when you look to the rear in VC view it is possible, it's a matter of changing the eyepoint position and direction for "Rear Left Up" and "Rear Right Up" views in the panel.cfg so that you're looking at the wings. Add a .bmp "with a hole in it" and it looks like you're looking at the wings through a cabin window. I've never messed with it personally, but there was a thread here a while back with some good info on doing it.If no wings in VC view, then they are only modeled for exterior views and you're only option in that case would be 2D .bmp sideviews with fake wings drawn on them.If I remember correctly the FFX 737s do have wings modeled for interior views and I think I even had a panel at one time that had wing views. Check the library, I'd find it hard to believe that someone hasn't done wingviews for these aircraft already.Jim