Sign in to follow this  
Guest kingairvols

Trees and or other features?

Guest kingairvols

Hello.I have performed several search task to look for a ggod tree add on to enhance FS9. I have noticed that a lot of folks mention FS2000/2 TREES OBJECT LIBRARY Release 3 - Updated Version by Gerrish Gray.I relize there are others.However with the above mentioned I do not see how or where it is ment for FS9 yet many add ons mention this version of his work as a needed file .Can anyone help.Thank you Mark.

The Garrish Grey tree file was originally written for FS2000 and then updated for FS2002. It works wonderfully well in FS2004 also!The file name here at Avsim is trees_v3.zip.Follow the instructions for a FS2002 installation very, very carefully.You will be making some changes in texture folders and will be asked to put a file named trees_0.bgl in the main Scenery folder.However I placed mine in the Scenery/Generic/scenery subfolder. I think it works even better in that location.Hope this helps.