Sign in to follow this  
ANA2527

OOM Problems

I'm having a problem with OOM. I can fly exactly 10 mins and then I get the OOM error. I can't figure this out? I've been flying FS since 2002 and have never had this problem. I never had it with FS2k2 or FS2k4. I have a top of the line CPU and shouldn't be having this problem.I'm using F1 ATR and FSCrew ATR...I follow the same procedures I've been following since Oct 05 (when I got the ATR)...now, I can only go 10 mins before I get OOM message. I've resorted to opening Windows Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del) and watching the "Process" tab...the memory usage is unbelievable! It's like watching an electric meter...it's just spinning away...2Gs don't last long.This is what the OOM message tells me:AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.1.0.40901 ModName: facilities.dllModVer: 9.1.0.40901 Offset: 0000660cC:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataMicrosoftFS9fs9.CFG.txtC:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataMicrosoftFS9dxdiag.xmlC:Documents and SettingsOwnerApplication DataMicrosoftFS9scenery.cfgHas anyone else had this problem? I've turned off all add-on airports except the one I'm flying to...I've left the AI traffic alone...I have made any changes to my AI traffic.This really frustrating and has made the ATR unuseable.Thanks,Mike

Mike Franks