Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

what happened to my roads?

Guest macman4

I've just notice that my roads along all waters are messed up. The only scenery I've added lately is Fly Tampa Midway. This is like this with Ultimate Terrain USA on and off makes no differents. I have FSGenesis United States 76.4 m terrain, Ultimate Terrain USA, which is not on in this pic, GEPro. Whats wrong?

In your screenshot, it looks to me like you have a combination of UT USA ocean and shoreline and the default ocean and shoreline showing. With UT USA installed, the default ocean and shore should have been turned off. Also it appears you have UT USA parks turned off. The only thing else I can think of is maybe you have Free-flow Florida?If it were me I would --1. back up all files in flight simulator 9scenery including all subfolders2. uncheck all addon scenery in the scenery library3. Use UT USA setup tool to uncheck all features and restore default FS2004 scenery4. Start FS9 and check to see if the scenery looks correct for the default. If it is, then run the UT USA setup again and set your UT USA features once again. If not, then your scenery files might be hosed.5. Start FS9 with the UT USA features installed and see if it looks OK. If it does, then start activating your addon scenery and recheck. If it doesn't, check with UT and see what they recommend (reinstall maybe?). Here is what it would look like with UT USA shorelines, ocean, roads, and parks:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177546.jpgwith only UT USA roads, everything else default:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177547.jpgand with a combo of both UT USA and default shorelines and oceans:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177548.jpgscott s..Note: this was analyzed with Jim Keir's LWMViewer2, which is a very powerful tool for this sort of thing, but you need an understanding of FS scenery file names, types and folder layout or it will be slow-going.

Guest macman4

Ron,LOL. Scott, kinda what i did. In UT, I reinstalled default scenery, then reloaded UT and all options and I am back to norm. Thanks guys, Bob