Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

ABACUS software....has anybody had an issue or complaint?

I'm seriously thinking of purchasing EZ-Landmark from ABACUS.Has ANYBODY had any negative interaction with this publisher?Could you please comment either to the positive purchase, or negative?I'd appreciate your input before I purchase. Thank you!Mitch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I enjoyed it but removed it because it seemed to be using tons of computer energy. Way too much IMO. I was having some other problems at that time that were unrelated though and they may have been contributing so don't take my word as the final wisdom on the subject. As to the purchase, everything went smooth. I've not heard of many Abacus problems except there aircraft are pretty mundane and crappy.

Thanks for the comeback I most appreciate it.I am just now cruising around Chicago...and all I can say is..O.M.G!!!!!This is truly a knock-out!Not only am I now flying, but am getting an education as well.In fact, I am 'seeing' things that I didn't even know were there, in downtown Chicago.I then headed out towards KORD, and EXACTLY what I had hoped for...happened. The detail of the Chicago got removed, and in the HEART of the G.C.A....I had the one word: Chicago appear!Just what I had hoped for...Now, cross-country VFR'ing and IFR'ing will be an absolute HOOT!Thank you Holdger...:)))))Will purchase tomorrow!Mitch(having an absolute BLAST) type-person.