Sign in to follow this  
krishcanag

Just flight Airbus vol. 1

HelloI have bought just flight airbus vol.1 which is orginally a wilco one and then they modify it I think. It works very well, a few bugs are there, and also it does affect frame rates by 20% when cockpit is displayed compared to FS orginal planes.I find PIC to be a better product.krishan

>Hello>>I have bought just flight airbus vol.1 which is orginally a>wilco oneSo sorry to hear that. I sympathize fully

Dont think you will find too many fans of the Airbus around here. Myself on the other hand have been lucky. It flies great for me I find it is my medium airliner of choice right now. I have just about every payware commercial aircraft out and I enjoy it lots. It definitley isnt level-D or the PMDG 747 they are in a class all there own but I like the Airbus and plan on getting vol 2. I have more problem with the PIC 737 and most people dont have to many problems with that offering. Go Figure. Anyway stick it out maybe the patch coming after Vol 2 is relesed will fix your problems.

Guest jboweruk

Only flew mine last night for the first time (had it a week), but so far it's the best Airbus I've flown, it didn't bleed speed above FL250 like all my others, and it seemed to handle the 'Alpha Floor' better than the others I have. I look forward to Volume 2.