Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Houston! We have a Problem.

Flying away from my usual haunts of Florida and the Caribbean, I usually like to touch down and see what the world (meaning regional Airline Liveries and airports) look like. If there is addon scenery, I like to add it to my Library. I flew into KIAH (Houston), and found it was the Home of Continental Airlines. I didn't know that. A Company called Sim Flyers made a scenery for KIAH. It was supposed to be shareware. I thought, I'll give it a shot if it doesn't cost too much. The scenery has their Logo plastered all over it and seems to be very nice. But they have discontinued selling this Item. Whatever their reasons were, I don't know, but I would like to have an uncluttered version of this Airport, and at reasonable price, since I don't get out this way very much. Do I have any Options?Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is a very old technology airport and it appears that SimFlyers is out of the scenery making business.They were never shareware - but did make demo's of their scenery which you've apparently found.Depending upon where you live - you might find a copy of "World Airports 2" in a store like Fry's which has that scenery.Flight 1 list it as still for sale:http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=JF-WA2-001Just Flight list if as still for sale:http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=82I have no idea if they have the product in stock and can deliver.If you are in the US - buy from Flight 1 - if in Europe - use Just Flight. Currency conversion is a significant issue today.I would not recommend buying any download version with an out of business publisher - only the CD.I'm sure other folks will add to this thread concerning the qualify of the KIAH scenery.

I found my copy of it at frys in Chicago they have a whole shelve for FS stuff. Biggest Ive seen in a store ;P. In the US of course