Sign in to follow this  
Guest nick46

Looking for some Gauges

Guest nick46

Years ago I had seen a site where one can find gauges for FS9 or similar MS sims if he is missing some and needs to find them to put them into his gauges>panel.Does anyone know any site like that?

HelloIf you are talking about the MS default aircraft,you should be able to find the original Gauges file on one of your FS9 installation disc's and i would guess you could copy the contents of that file and paste it into the gauges file on your FS9 installation.Again i would guess its probably better to copy the contents of the gauges file(from the appropriate disk)rather than replace the whole file because that might affect any third party aircraft you may have installed).As to aircraft you may have downloaded and installed that may not be displaying all the instruments correctly because you have accidental removed some gauges after a tweaking fiddling session then its easy enough to download the aircraft again and reinstall it.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest nick46

Thanks--I know about all that. I need gauges for an aircraft someone gave me through disc, and which are missing from the contents. It is no longer available for download. I meant a site dedicated to gauges one cannot normally find easily, in downloads, or on the FS9 discs. That is what I need. It is like a gauges depository bank, and I had seen it at some time and cannot relocate it.