Sign in to follow this  
NAVRAD

PMDG 738/9 Engravity CDU +FS9

Can someone please help? I have for some time now had this issue of FS9 not shutting down when I use the Engravity CDU with PMDG 737 800/900.If I don't use the CDU this does not happen,so I don't know if it FS9,PMDG or the CDU!!This means I have to end the process in the task manager or turn off the PC should I decide to restart FS9.This has been an ongoing problem for a considerable time so any advice would be very much appreciated.Thank you.

reinstall fs9 + pmdg 737 and test engravity (don't forget to delete/rename fs9.cfg and rebuild settings, and also you can only rename your old fs9 folder and install a new one, and you will need to delete FS9 entries from the registry, so that fs9 installation allows you to install it). see if it's happening. if not, then you have to search for another culprit.

Hello and thanks for your reply. I have just installed a brand new PC and obviously everything has been re-installed from scratch.Really frustrating this issue of mine!! Regards.