Sign in to follow this  
mnmon

HJG releases BAE 146

Can't wait for the virtual cockpit to be released. There are almost no short range cargo haulers out there to fly. This one is much needed.

Thanks for that :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

This is pretty awesome but I think something is wrong (or I'm doing something wrong) because the deck angle on approach is way high. I emptied the payload and the center tank so I had a VREF of about 109 knots and I couldn't see the runway. Anyone else having this problem? Otherwise it's great and the TMS is neat.

Yes! In fact I'm working on a fix. It's going to take a bit of time as I do the flight tests, especially as it takes so long to get this bird started even using the red button "cheat" :-) I'm making some progress in adjusting the MOI's, moving the CG, and also some trim adjustment in the air file. I'll post it in the HJG BAE forum hopefully next week. Mike