Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Aerosoft Flight Operations Center FOC?

Does anyone have Aerosoft's FOC - Flight Operations Center? I read a review on it and it says it has an extremely high learning curve and comes with limited documentation. I'm no novice but I am sure no expert flightsimmer either. It is for both FS9 and FSX. Any feedback on whether it is recommended or not is appreciated. Thanks. Tom

I used it a few years back. It was, and to the best of my knowledge is, the only sim flight planner that provided Equal Time Points based on various rules. I had trouble then finding information about how to make proper use of that, and other features. At that time the real world weather service was bought on a yearly subscription.My feeling is that FOC is rather good at trying to simulate a real world dispatch software. The documentation was then poor and did not cover everything that the program could do.Would I recommend it? I still use FSBuild, FOC has been long since shelved.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden