Sign in to follow this  
nickelodeon

FS9 Display Problems

You will be my last chance to solve this problem:Please see the screenshots attached.As you can see I am having in the screen a lot of flashing "points" that I am not being able to avoid. ( In the screenshot seems to be showed less points as in the real ).I had reinstall the FS9, have changed catalyst drivers several times, scaned, defraged, installed all kind of new drivers for my hardware including MOBO, etc. Have removed the case and cleaned the computer of any dust. Cleaned for virus and spyware, changed all kind of settings from both the catalyst center and from the BIOS. And I am still getting the problem.If you please have heard or know how to fix this issue please let me know.My systemAMD 64 Athlon 3000+Asus KV8 Deluxe1GB RAM SB Live! 5.1Radeon 9800Pro 128MBMany thanks in advance,Maikel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This looks to be a hardware issue. Does this appear on any other graphic-intensive games? My suggestion would be to lower the FSB down one notch in your bios and see if the display clears up.kc

I had this problem a few years ago. It turned out to be a dodgy chip on the card. Only way of fixing it was to buy a new gfx card.Aaron

Thanks for the answers.I only use FS9 and have not experience with other games. However the system is running with not problem and not graphics issues with any other standard program under WindowsXP.I will try to low 1 point the FSB in the BIOS (if I find it, ;-) and will report. I also hope I don't have to buy a complete new Graphic card.Regards,Maikel

A friend recommended me to check if it was any fan in the PC not running and when opened the case found that the video card fan was not running.Bought a cooler from Zalman, the VF700 CuAl, and my problems are gone.Thank you all,Maikel