Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

SAAB 340 TEXTURE PROBS

Hello AllI recently decided to try the SAAB 340 as a change from the big jets.But i have encountered a strange and infuriating problem.I have two different variations of the 340 one model by Mike Stone and one model from Freeware Flight Group the problem is with the latter.I have installed what seems to be the only freeware panel (simple but okay)in to all my 340s. One of the models i downloaded yesterday is a very nice looking red "MESABA" livery the other FFG model is "CROSSAIR"livery.Now here is the problem when i fly the Mesaba livery everything if fine till i turn on the landing lights at that moment the red Masaba livery changes to the CROSSAIR livery ,if i switch off the landing again the livery reverts back.Any ideas please.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest wji

Say filename?I searched avsim library for MESABA and did not find the model repaint in question.

>Say filename?>I searched avsim library for MESABA and did not find the model>repaint in question.Hello there i got it from Flightsim com,but i did think it was on avsim also.PS "mesaba"is a small domestic airline mother company is Northwest Airlines.PS i got so exasperated by this i deleted all the ffg 340s and have kept the Mike Stone version ,which is just as good really except for some nice smoke effects on start up.Irritating though,i can usually sort these things outcheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077