Sign in to follow this  
Guest hennid

Callout for Airbus

Guest hennid

HiI've got a problem. I have tried to look for Callouts for Airbus everywhere!But i can't find any.Does anyone know how to help?Thanks

Check out this file at Avsim - rcbgp-33.zipIt can be customized for any aircraft. Read the documentation VERY carefully.There is also a discussion of this excellent gauge in Issue Number 21 of my Tips and Tricks series. It explains in simple language how this works and may be helpful in setting it up for your particular aircraft. Look for tips_and_tricks_21.zip here at Avsim.

Hello I use these "JELAIR-Vspeeds" these are much simpler to install than Rob Barendregt'sI assume you mean the "eighty knots" V1 rotate V2 sounds. If so then i have FOUND the JELAIR version to be very good for all aircraft i have used them on.cheers AndyPS Robs version is probably the dogs bananas one, but Jelair seems good enough to me.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077