Sign in to follow this  
Guest tango papa

Problems installing Fokker Aircraft

Guest tango papa

I've spent about the last hour trying to install the Fokker downloads, to their proper destination, but have not been able to get any of the planes to appear in FS. I read the instructions, extracted the files to either a temp folder, or directly to MSFS9/aircraft. What am I doing wrong??? I've installed other numerous planes. Confused and frustrated! Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain

Hello I you say in your post that you extracted the zip file to FS9/aircraft if this is the Project Fokker 100/70 you are talking about then i believe that should be extracted to your main FS9 installation NOT the aircraft folder.Again if its PFokk you are using that usually comes as an EXE file as well for ease of installation.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Hello AgainAgain if the 70/100 you are trying to install make sure you have the base pack (V2 i think)available from PF.It sounds as though you may be trying to install the update package on its own which of course needs the base pack first.PS Its worth it a very nice plane that not only looks good but in sim performance terms works better than just about any other and that includes a great VC (and i don't usually like or use VCs)when i say performance i mean no lagging as you change your viewpoint etc does it instantly(least on my machine.)cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest tango papa

Well, I got it sorted out for the F28 V1, finally. Now just need to finish the rest of it.Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like -M.Twain