Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

MS Flight Simulator Learning Center for FS9

Guest fullstoplanding

I'm try to find the site for the MS FS9 Learning Center on line. MS has FSX at their FS Simulator site as a PDF, but I couldn't find it for FS9. I find that the presentation of the FS9 Learning Center is too small and difficult to read on the monitor.Thank you for your help and a Happy New Year to you all.--Roger

I don't think MS is still supporting fs9 on their website, all you need to do is change your screen resolution in the sim to 800X600 by clicking on alt>options>settings>display>hardware tab.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

You can easily put a shortcut to the Learning Center on your desktop so you can access it anytime you wish without having FS running.The procedure is described in tandt12.zip - available here at Avsim.

Guest fullstoplanding

Joe,Thanks,Roger

Guest fullstoplanding

David,I did a search for "tandt12.zip" and couldn't bring it up. I read the FAQ on how to find a zip file in the AVSIM library. I think I did it right. :-hmmm--Roger

My error -The correct file name is tips_and_tricks_12.zipSorry about that - the name I gave you is what has to be used at another site which does not support long file names.

Guest fullstoplanding

David...I found it. Thanks...Roger