Sign in to follow this  
Guest A386

Looking for good A340--

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

www.anticyclone.be has a good looking 340 in the works, with a 2D cockpit and detailed systems.

I use the Flightcraft A340 - 600.its brilliant, available in several liveries.Its so good it should be payware but isnt, give it a go

SimuBuild put out a remarkable A340-500 and 600. I believe this group no longer exists, but their aircraft are still available for download on this site and others. Their A340s include all the eye candy including flexing wings, wing views, opening cockpit window, etc. I think there is some debate whether POSKY, or these guys, originated the flexing wing concept. I just wish I could find a repaint in Air Canada colours.

If you can still find it somewhere, I, too, would suggest you go for the Simubuild A340. I personally think this one's absolutely on the spot as far as shape and "feel" go. I also tried the FC version, but to be honest, I didn't like it as much. But that choice is up to you, of course.

The only problem with Simubuild: when you trim the plane for appr it looks quite unreal from the outside.Heard that was fixed shortly before the group disappeard so the fix didn't made it into the public :(If somebody has the fixed Simubuild maybe it could be shared in eDonkey or so ?Panel is a problem, esp. when the Panel should include a good MCDU.So far Project Magenta Airbus systems are really nice with the Simubuild A340 but costs ~400$ or so ...