Sign in to follow this  
Guest sidratt

Lonely skies - No AI !

Guest sidratt

Hi everyone,I just installed FS2004 a few days ago, but I'm pretty sure something's wrong with my game. I've set the "Traffic" setting to 100% and checked both the "Airlines" and "General Aviation" boxes, but I've yet to see a single plane (other than mine, of course) in the sky(or airports, for that matter)!I've already reinstalled the game, and still have the same problem.I'm guessing I'm missing a file or something. Any idea what it could be?I'd really appreciate any help on this matter!Sid

Make sure the file traffic030528.bgl exists in your scenery/world/scenery folder. Make sure the boxes are checked in settings/scenery library for default scenery and the rest.Other than that I can't think of why there would be no traffic.

Guest sidratt

I figured out what was wrong. The "World" was missing from my scenery library. I added the "World" folder and voila! I've got traffic now!Thanks for replying!