Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

Guest flightsimmernick

Hi FolksI posted a week or so ago about wanting to start flying long haul. I have getting some things that have been recommmended one of which was the MELJET 777-200. Looks great and I currently have it in BA colours. I am just after some opinions as far as the sound and the panel go.Well as far as sound goes I am downloading the 777rr trent series from the library but I have been looking for a panel and see that there are so many to choose from. Has anyone got any good panel recommendations for this aircraft?Thanks

If you care for any realism, buy PSS Tripple Seven.There is no other competition around and none on the way.For a better model, you can merge it with MelJet's bird.I am using such a mix and it works really fine.There may be a problem as PSS have closed their website and announced they cease to exist.I believe though there are other publishers selling their planes around.If you're looking for freeware, there is quite a buch of panels in the AVSIm library, so please have a look and give them a try.But don't expect much in this case. At least I can't think of any good one for boeing 777.Best regards,Rafal