Sign in to follow this  
Guest planeman223

Nvidia 8800GT Sky Issue

Guest planeman223

Hello all,The problem I am having is quite simple. After tweaking my new card and getting my FPS just right I have but one more issue with the result. The sky has lines running through it. Almost like the colors will not blend but rather fade in stripes to a darker shade of blue (or yellow if the sun is setting). I hope I have described my problem in enough detail for you guys. I am wondering which setting I need to adjust in order to smooth out my sky.I will GREATLY appreciate any help.Thanks, AlexAMD Duo 5000 Black series2 gig

I also see this, mildly annoying but I can live with it. Interested to hear of a fix if there is one.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Have you tried to delete your fs9.cfg file, I switched to the same carda few weeks ago and had a similar problem. After fs9 created a new CFG file the problem disappeared, worth a try.Helmut

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Hello AlexI had this problem with a new 8800GT set up in the last week andnoticed that I had inadvertantly set my FS9 hardware display resolution to 1680 x 1050 x 16 when my XP setting was 1680 x 1050highest 32 bit.Changed FS9 display to x 32 and fixed it.Hope you find similarMal