Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaybeefs

9Dragons and VoxATC

Having marvelled at this fantastic scenery by just flying around exploring, I thought I would do a sensible flight with VoxATC.Upon creating my flightplan VoxATC refuses to start (Fatal error - disable VoxATC) this happens with any flightplan either into or out of VHHX - even the VoxATC flightplan trainer won't load the plan :( As I am using version 1 of 9Dragons I am wondering if v2 will fix this problem? (big download over my slow internet aint good)- or has anyone else any ideas as to why VHHX wont work with VoxATC.Thanks for any helpRob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not familiar with the program VoxATC but my only thought was maybe it doesn't like VHHX as it is being reported as a closed airport? Just a thought.

Thanks for the swift reply :)A good thought, however VoxATC gets it's information from all bgl's installed (you have to run an indexer program everytime you add or delete any scenery) so VHHX should'nt be reported as a closed airport.I am currently downloading V2, and whilst that is crawling down :-lol I have just uninstalled V1 following your excellent V2 manual, and did notice that I had not deleted or renamed the original HP978230 & HP978240.bgl's so it could have been that causing the problems :-hmmm (I always see my mistakes when it's too late :( )Once I have all the parts downloaded I will let you know how it goes.Thanks once again for a superb add-onRob

Oh well, got v2 installed, but still the same :(Guess I will have to fly in & out of VHHX without Vox - shame about that :(Rob

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this